I'm based in Copenhagen, but work anywhere.
My focus is on creating products and services, and activating them through storytelling. I work in teams with all stakeholders in a process of co-creation.
I have a strong background working with global brands at some of the world's leading agencies. Through my business design firm, leading workshops at agencies and companies, speaking at conferences about transformation, and currently leading AI-Design Sprints, I'm very familiar with technology and assist brands in their transformation to connect with today's people.
Besides the strategy work I'm a hands on designer.
- Leading AI-Design Sprints for developing AI business strategy
- Teacher in Advertising / Marketing with focus on technology (DMJX)
- Founder of business design firm urge
- Lecturer in Digital Concept Development (Erhvervsakademiet Lillebælt)
- Lecturer in Multimedia Design (Erhvervsakademi Sjælland)
- freelance at Danish advertising agencies
- Art Director at Heimat
- Graphic Designer, Art Director at Springer & Jacoby
- Jr. Art Director at Jung von Matt
Mercedes, Deutsche Post World Net, Hornbach, Raffles Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg, BMW sponsoring, Nike Germany, SAS, Babysam, Telenor Denmark, Novo Nordisk, Grundfos, Arla Foods, Iconfinder
Award D&AD; bronze and award The One Show; 2 x gold New York Festival; bronze, 2 x shortlist Clio; gold and 2 x silver, bronze EPICA; shortlist Cannes; shortlist Eurobest; winner London International Awards; 5 x silver, bronze, 2 x award ADC Germany; gold ADC of Europe; mention in Creative Review Annual
I speak English and German fluently. Jeg forstår dansk (hold endelig alle møder på dansk) og jeg kan føre en enkel samtale med dig på dansk
Identifying new market spaces, qualitative user research with customer activity cycle, technology mashups, designing co-creation session, wireframing, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, content creation